Master Point Rope Access Training
Master Point Rope Access Solutions provides training for rope access technicians and SPRAT (Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians) training certification. We have a training center located at GME Supply Company located in Columbia, Missouri.
We not only offer training at our own center but also provide training at client preferred locations. Master Point specializes in custom industry specific training using only the best quality gear and ropes provided by our partners.
Read below more about our previous rope access trainings we’ve conducted.
Completed Rope Access Training by Master Point
LafargeHolcim Team Training
GME Supply Company, Columbia, Missouri
Provided training for the LafargeHolcim crew in rope access and tower rescue.
10 Barrel Brewing Company Refresher Training
SPRAT certified trainer conducted annual refresher in March of 2019 for the 20 hour fall protection and rope access course in accordance to the following standards.
- 29 CFR OSHA 1926.1211 – Rescue and emergency services
- 29 CFR OSHA 1926.502 – Fall protection systems criteria and
- ASTM E205-07 – Standard Practice for Industrial Rope Access
- ANSI Z359 – Fall Protection Code
- SPRAT 2007 – Safe Practices for Rope Access Work
- ISO – Rope Access Standards 22846 1 & 2